I call it “staging light”.
After 15 years of retail merchandising home furnishing and décor I am a pro at turning “nothing into something.” My unique background of designing quickly with whatever is on hand, means that as a stager I am pragmatic and imaginative. There’s no need to settle for conventional, cookie-cutter staging, when beauty can be achieved with existing décor and a little creativity. Whether you are a home seller or an agent I will work with you and with what you’ve got, supplementing as needed with my own unique collection. Beauty exists in every space…you just have to know how to look for it!
Call me today to discuss your needs!
One little house’s amazingly quick journey into the present…see all the transformations.
Sometimes you have to work with what you’ve got. Don’t despair, there is an elegance to all genres of design. Just a few examples of the wide range of styles I am comfortable with…see more.
Is staging worth it?
It’s all in the numbers!
- 90% of buyers are searching online making compelling photos for your online listing critical
- 62% of listing agents offer staging as a benefit of listing with them
- 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home
- 52% of buyers are willing to pay more for a staged property
- Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market
- 95% of staged homes sell in an average of 11 days or less and sell for 17% more
I will identify the most important things you can do to improve your home’s marketability prior to listing for maximum first impression impact. Two hour consult, $180
For the home that is in good condition and has useable furnishings and decorative accessories. I will spend a half day beautifully staging and styling your home making the most of what you have- perfect for Open House events, marketing photos, etc. $290
Complete Staging Package:
Includes your initial consultation followed by hands-on staging services. Staging key rooms with your furnishings begins at $480